- Why 2 bottles?
- What causes bad breath?
- Why is SmartMouth superior to other mouthwashes for providing long-term fresh breath?
- Is SmartMouth safe?
- Can I travel with SmartMouth?
- What will I experience/feel when I use SmartMouth?
- How do our other SmartMouth products work?
- Can you eat or drink right after rinsing?
- Do I have to rinse after eating?
- Does SmartMouth work on smoker's breath?
- Does SmartMouth work on post-nasal drip?
- Is SmartMouth Alcohol Free?
Your question not on the list? Ask it!
We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Why 2 bottles?
SmartMouth Mouthwash uses a patented, dual-solution technology that requires 2 key solutions to be kept separate until just prior to rinsing. This insures that SmartMouth is freshly activated with each use to provide unmatched, all day fresh breath.
What causes bad breath?
Bad breath is primarily caused by germs that naturally exist in the mouth. These germs eat protein particles and produce foul smelling sulfur gases.
Why is SmartMouth superior to other mouthwashes for providing long-term fresh breath?
SmartMouth provides fresh breath 12 times longer than any other leading mouthwash because it works in 2 ways: elimination and prevention. (1) It eliminates existing bad breath when you rinse with it. (2) It prevents new bad breath from forming. The result is 12 hours of fresh breath after each rinse. No other leading mouthwash has been clinically proven to provide fresh breath longer than 1 hour. Want proof?
Is SmartMouth Safe?
- Children: SmartMouth is safe and recommended for children 6 years and older.
- Diabetics: SmartMouth is safe for Diabetics.
- Pregnancy: While we are unaware of any known health concerns with the use of SmartMouth while pregnant, it is recommended that you consult your doctor before using this or any other over-the-counter or prescription mouthwash.
- Ingredients: SmartMouth is alcohol-free. All the ingredients used in SmartMouth products have been established by the FDA as "GRAS" (Generally Recognized As Safe) and considered safe for use in non-prescription, over-the-counter, oral care products.
Can I travel with SmartMouth?
With the FAA liquid carry-on limitations, don't forget to pack the new SmartMouth Mouthwash On-The-Go Packets. These individual-use mouthwash packets fall well under the FAA liquid carry on limit and fit easily into your purse, briefcase or carry-on for fresh breath anytime, anywhere.
You can also pack an unopened package of SmartMouth Mouthwash into your checked baggage. Please note that previously opened mouthwash bottles and pumps may leak and cause discoloration of certain fabrics. Please read our instructions regarding travel with previously-opened bottles.
What will I experience/feel when I use SmartMouth?
Your taste buds will be thrilled with the delicious, mint or cinnamon-flavored taste of SmartMouth. Unlike most mouthwashes, SmartMouth does not contain alcohol so it does not burn or dry out the mouth. After rinsing with SmartMouth, your mouth and teeth will feel smooth and uniquely clean. In fact, within one week, you can wake up with your teeth feeling smooth and clean (no fuzzy feeling).
How do our other SmartMouth products work?
While only SmartMouth Mouthwash is clinically proven to provide 24 hours of fresh breath with twice daily use, all other SmartMouth brand products provide additional zinc ions and therefore additional fresh breath benefits. The more zinc ions present, the longer your breath remains fresh.
Can you eat or drink right after rinsing?
SmartMouth is immediately effective upon rinsing, and you can drink or eat at any time. However, when rinsing with any flavored mouthwash, you may want to wait a few moments before eating or drinking. This allows time for your palate to naturally become flavor neutral.
Do I have to rinse after eating?
SmartMouth Mouthwash is effective at maintaining fresh breath even after eating most foods, so additional rinsing is not required. If you do introduce a very strong, food-based odor like onion or garlic into your mouth, you may need to re-rinse to eliminate that new odor.
Does SmartMouth work on smoker's breath?
SmartMouth is effective in eliminating smoker's breath, including cigar breath. As smoking re-introduces strong odor back into the mouth, you may want to re-rinse after smoking.
Does SmartMouth work on post-nasal drip?
Post-nasal drip provides a natural food supply (protein) for bacteria to consume and produce bad breath gases. SmartMouth is effective in eliminating and preventing the bad breath caused by typical post-nasal drip.
Is SmartMouth Alcohol Free?
SmartMouth Mouthwash is 100% alcohol free. Alcohol is a drying agent, and a dry mouth can cause or worsen bad breath. In fact, there are many challenges to alcohol containing mouthwashes. Read More.
More about SmartMouth
To learn more about or to purchase SmartMouth, visit our Products page. Now in both fresh cinnamon and mint flavors.